Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cast & Crew Screening of "Cloudy..."



Cast and crew screening at Mann Village Theatre and after party at Sony Pictures back lot for "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" last Monday. I will post my artworks from the movie starting tomorrow night, Thursday. Movie opens this Friday (watch it in 3D)!
(Top l-r:) Pete Oswald, Armand Serrano, Sylvain DeBoissy and Carey Yost.
(Bottom l-r) Antonio Cannobio, Dominique, Janet DeBoissy, Sylvain DeBoissy, John Butiu, Bing Serrano, Armand Serrano.
Photos courtesy of John Butiu.

3 comments:

Hans said...

Looking forward to seeing it and your artwork from it too.

-Hans

Armand Serrano said...

Me too, Hans. I want to see it on the regular theatre and see how people react to it. Hope all is well with you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the party buddy .
Just got back from a visit home on tues night . I'm hearing really good things about it and can't wait to see the fruits of our labour .....

Cheers Armand .