Friday, November 27, 2009

iPod Touch/iPhone Paintings 7: Portraits, Etc.

Trying to bring this neat app into the next level for me by making tiny original portraits. The one above of Napoleon, was my very first attempt and turned out a bit stiff but the lighting works. I was happy with the next two (the lady and the corporal) when strokes were much looser.




These next ones were fun doodles. Over the holidays gave me an opportunity to doodle more on my iPod Touch everywhere I go and lovin' it. Except for putting them all together in Photoshop, all artworks are purely Brushes and no alterations made outside the app. A couple of these portraits will be included in Nomad Gallery exhibit I'm involved in next week. More exhibit details coming next. Enjoy.

All images ©Armand Serrano. All rights reserved.

11 comments:

C.Deboda said...

Nice! I'm gonna have to give this iPod art a try. Looks cool.

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

O_O Wow Armand!

Dave said...

Awesome! I'd like a tutorial next week.Great stuff man!

mickael brunet said...

Great,I love your work!!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Big fan !!!

Marcelo Vignali said...

Wow! Because of you I pulled out my iPod and attempted to paint with it again. Great looking work my friend, these are terrific.

Anonymous said...

These are great! Makes me want to get a ds .Oh - wait a minute ... I already have one . Maybe I should start using it again .....

Where does time go ??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Amazing!!
I wonder if you sharpen your finger tip!!

sebastian giacobino said...

Grat Work!! greetings.

Lilmendoza said...

these are awesome! I am trying this app out too and love it! helps the commute to work :)